Friday, August 7, 2009

Forcing a post

I have very little to report lately. I'm forcing myself to post to stay on top of this.
Little Sean is doing great! He's a kicker that's for sure!

I love it though-he can kick me all day long every day if he wants to (that is until he's out-then not so much!).

I saw the doc yesterday because of an increasingly sucky and rattley cough. Its just my allergies kicking my butt. She did listen to his little heartbeat and TRIED to get his heart rate-I stress the tried part because he was moving so much, we heard more thumping and whooshing than the monitor liked so we never did get his heart rate. He's such a little wiggle worm!!!

Sketch ups of his room are completed and I will try to get around to scanning and posting them soon.

I won a contest with thebump.com for writing in about my fave childhood memory. I just got the prize yesterday-a gender neutral (although Scott disagrees-he thinks its girly but its totally not) layette complete with matching stuffed animal! Its all duckies and all yellow and white. I love it!

Other than that, we're great! Will post again soon!

Kisses from me and Kix from Sean!

1 comment:

Momof2hapas said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Congrats on winning the contest!