Monday, November 9, 2009

Long overdue update

34 week baby belly pic:
32 week baby belly pic:



I realized today, when my bumpee buddy Leslie asked for an update, that I SUCK at blogging regularly!


Things have been so crazy here with fixing up our demo'd kitchen, trying to our little man's room done, and getting the yard ready for winter that I have neglected my baby blog! :( Awww sad!




SO. Little man is doing great. He's started to drop! EEEEK!!!! He hasnt slowed down much on the kicking and moving, I got a great video yesterday of him making my belly move all over the place-he must have been doing yoga or some kind of major stretching!




I have to admit that I still feel great. Heartburn is an every day thing, same time every day no matter what I do...but I have found that baking soda in water is a good thing.






No comments: