Monday, April 27, 2009

6w5d

6w5d (6 weeks and 5 days for those new to the bumpee-style abreviation) and Baby El (take 2) is going strong and making mama nauseous!

I have to say the nausea is a hated but welcome side effect of our healthy baby's dislike of my personal taste in food.  Good-bye Jalapenos...Good-bye pasta sauce...Good-bye hamburgers...Hello Corn Flakes and fresh fruit (turns out Baby El is already enjoying a healthier life style than I had expected!)

So today marks the beginning of a handful of things.  I never blogged during our last pregnancy but I did journal.  Something I had been avoiding so far this time around-maybe it is a painful reminder of the little one that went home to God too soon for us-maybe it is because this pregnancy is hush hush for now (except for my parents) and that takes a little steam out of the excitement of it.
Whatever the case may be, today I am pregnant and I love my baby...and Today I accept fully the fact that he or she (HE HE HE! PLEASE!) is there and kicking butt, and I will begin to blog about the excitement, nausea, and fun of planning for you to be here someday soon (by the way, your due date is your uncle's bday!).

6w5d.  Your previous counter part only made it another week.  Hang in there little one, you're already tough as nails!  

No comments: