Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Tarts, Sonograms, and Sheeeeeeep!

Good Morning 7w!!  It's nice to greet you with extremely minimal nausea!  So far today has been quite pleasant on my tummy.  
I have been having the most strange and vivid dreams lately.
Last night there was apparently a midnight craving for sweet tarts.  I dreamt that I was at my OB's office having my sonogram done and I was chowing sweet tarts like they're going out of style.  Not the normal ones, the fancy shiney ones that are in shapes that kids love.  Not only was I chowing my myself, I was feeding them to the baby directly through my belly button.  Disturbed yet?  I am.  
Then to make matters even stranger, when I went into labor, I gave birth to a healthy, strong, sturdy legged baby sheep...lamb I guess, but in my dream the doctor yelled "SHEEEEEEEEEEP!" like the lead in Evan Almighty as he looks in his rear view mirror early in the movie.
Disturbed now?!?  Cuz you should be!

So strange dreams and lack of nausea aside, Baby El and I will be hitting the gym today.  1st time ever for B.E. and first time for me in oh....I would guess the better part of a decade.  I figure if being in shape for myself and my husband isnt reason enough, doing it for the baby should be.  

So I'm off!  Think we'll take it easy with just swimming some laps today!

No comments: