Monday, June 22, 2009

Just a little update

Things are going great. I am feeling little kicks/movement every day around the same times. When I don't I get worried (as most moms do) I have found that a few sips of Dew is enough to get things going!

We are just waiting out the 2nd half of this long month between appointments. While I love not paying copays every week, I miss the updates from the doc on how our little one is doing.

We see the doc on the 3rd for more blood work and a check up. Then we schedule the big ultrasound! YAY!! I can't wait!

In the mean time, Daddy has started getting excited...lots of little pats to the baby belly and even a few little gentle words spoken to our little one! Its very cute!

I will update after the next appointment.

Prayer Requests:
*My Bumpee friend Rachel and her baby Stella in your prayers. Stella was born 2 1/2 months early, weighing only .04 oz and measuring 13.5 inches. She is a very strong little girl and just today was extubated successfully! Keep her in your prayers for continued strength.
*My friend Leslie who is possibly experiencing her 2nd miscarriage since October. She needs arms and prayers wrapped around her daily to get through this hard time.

If you have prayer requests, please email me. I will add them both to my own prayer list and the list here.

No comments: