Sunday, June 14, 2009

Winding down week 13

2 days from week 14! Time is flying and the belly is growing!
I have started feeling 'pops' much like popcorn popping in my belly, and rumbles/growls. The doc says I am one of the few who feel movement this early! YAY!

With my new found freedom from progesterone suppliements I have finally broken the nausea cycle! Not sure if that's a good thing. My tummy says yes but my scale says "YOU BETTER WATCH IT!" I am finally sleeping well at night now! And I seem to be less tired during the day (I crash hard and fast at night but that's ok!)

As I type I am feeling little pops. :) Aww that makes me smile...and makes me wonder...If you're moving this much now little one...are you going to move so much you make me crazy later?!

So we keep moving forward. As of today:

184 days left till our due date!

No comments: