Thursday, September 3, 2009

25 weeks and counting

mud room finished finally!!!!



Here is our 25 week baby belly pic. Sorry its blurry, I mean really-where is a professional photographer when you need one?!?!


I can't believe we're only 11 days from being in the 3rd trimester! Time is FLYING by! It's kind of sad but very exciting!



We have the new mudroom completed. That means almost everything that doesn't belong in Sean's room is out. The washer and drier hook ups will be done next weekend, and those are the last 2 things that need to come out of his room! YAY!



We have the fixtures for the new bathroom sitting and waiting for hookups to be run next weekend also. I can't wait to have a bathroom on the 1st floor!!! YAYYYYYYYYY BATHROOM!


After that its a simple wall installation, a few drywall patches, finish paint, install a new window, install new trim, and install carpet and my little man cub's room is DONE! If today goes as planned I hope to get some striping done on the wall in his room. I will get pics up when its finished.









No comments: