Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3rd Tri!

The room...coming right along! The stripe wall daddy thought he would hate but turns out...he loves it!!


27 week baby belly pic...1st pic of 3rd trimester! LOVE THE BELLY!

Its been a while since I posted. Yesterday marked our 1st official day in 3rd Trimester! I can't believe it! Time is going by so so fast!




Things are starting to come together on the room. IN THEORY, the plumbing and electrical should be done this weekend which means the room will be completely empty and ready for the final stages of work-Wall, Carpet, New Window, Trim, some minor wall repairs from where the old electrical/plumbing/drier vent were...and that's IT!




Our little man is getting so big and strong! I spent 25 minutes this morning laying in bed feeling horrible for him-he had the WORST hiccups! Poor little guy! They pissed him off too, it was very hiccup, hiccup, GIANT pissed off kick, hiccup hiccup giant kick!




He's making up for the lost sleep now. Quiet as a lamb!




Less than 13 weeks left till we get to meet our little guy. I'm so excited! LOVE YOU SO MUCH SEAN!!!

No comments: