That was the sound of my rib breaking lastnight at our village meeting! SWEET! Ok maybe it was more like just a POP but it was loud and followed by a flow of obscenities which left a handful of people staring wide eyed or half laughing and half asking me if I needed to sit down.
My Moose is growing at such a rate that his growth combined with the damage done to my delicate bone structure (don't laugh. its true. i have small bones covered in chub!) plus the month of coughing and hacking with bronchitis have all lead to a brittle spot in my rib which went SNAAAAAAAAAP as I turned to cough lastnight.
I imagine that what followed was pretty funny as I contorted into some strange position repeatedly slurring SHIT under my breath and reaching for something to hold onto to stop me from falling over as the pain shot down my back and down my leg.
The good news-Sean is none the worse for the wear. As long as he is healthy I can tough out the pain. The bad news-11 more weeks of toughing it out before the pressure stops building on my now broken rib. Ah the joys of baby making! Yet again...another thing that noone bothers to tell you before you get knocked up!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment