Thursday, May 21, 2009

10 week update

The end of the school year for my 3 girlies is approaching...it is without doubt, the most insane time of year!!! 
Time to blog and even do my 365 project has been escaping me!

Baby stuff is going great though!  My nausea-while not GONE is tapering off some.  It has been replaced by other fun things like break outs, my bras not fitting, sore chest which seems to constantly get bumped into by kids and my belly is starting to A. Bloat or B. Pop...not sure which but my hip bones no longer exist.

I have a serious dislike for what is going on with my chubby belly that I already had, as my baby area is growing my fat is getting pushed up and out...not cool.  Must hit gym harder now that I'm feeling better!

Things are good.  We go to hear baby's heart beat and get a check up next Tuesday...what comes after that...is only a guess.  

No comments: