Saturday, May 9, 2009

Little Baby Insomnia and CRAZY dreams

It would appear, that I am carrying a night owl.  
Sleep, which is my favorite thing in the entire world, has been escaping me the last week and a half or so.  When I do sleep it's light and I wake frequently.  Little stuff definitely doesn't have the same value for catching some good REM that I do!!

Don't get me started on dreams.  Apparently little stuff also thinks that I need to get moving on his or her room...was very specific in my dream last night about what type of changing table is prefered, and has me waking up, sitting up and shaking my head on a regular basis.  The good news-no bad birthing dreams like alot of other ladies are having!  

I will start shooting pics of the nursery soon.  The base coat of paint is on it...but technically, its still a laundry room.  The room currently is 10'8"x23' but will be cut down to 10'8"x13' once we get the appliances moved and things rearranged some.  The remainder of the current space will be my much smaller laundry room and overflow from the stuff currently in the laundry room will spill over into our soon to be mudroom AKA the back half of the 1 car garage we don't use!

Girl or boy, you will have the awesomest room around.  Hope you love blue cuz yeah...that's what you're getting.

SO while I continue getting pinches, punches and pulls in my belly; and while you are growing like the Incredible Hulk at rates I could not even fathom if it werent for the pinches and pulls of my muscles...we will keep moving our butts on your awesome room!

But a little sleep now and then wouldnt hurt either of us!

No comments: