Friday, May 15, 2009

Coming up on next apt

Its been a while since we wrote.  Things are slow, lost of stuff going on with school.  We have an appt in a week and a half where we will (God willing) hear the hb for the 1st time.  That is so exciting!  
I imagine that at that time we will schedule our NT scan and can you believe it-be almost out of 1st trimester already!!!

Time is flying by!  If it goes this fast now, I can't imagine how fast it will go once the baby comes.  I look back at picks of my girls from the last 3 1/2 years and can't believe how much they've grown.  
Each moment is so precious.  

On a less sappy note...I am pretty sure my belly grew OVERNIGHT last night.  I woke up and suddenly feel like I am getting  a 'bump'.  My nausea came back with a vengence yesterday...that was awesome.
But things, as I have said before...are moving forward and seem to be well.

I will keep you posted.

No comments: