Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Bump

So after my doc's statement that I am "starting to look pregnant" yesterday, I stood in the mirror for a long time (mind you-this involves a step stool and strategic placement as my only full length mirror in the house was broken months ago and has not yet been replaced) and checked out my belly today.
It is definitely there.

Now I am not a tiny girl by any stretch.  I prefer to say that I am "Healthy" or "Fluffy" but there is a definite distinction between my normal chub and this bump forming where our rapidly growing baby is.  I compared my silhouette pic that I have been taking each week and in the last 3 weeks-HOLY COW!  What a huge difference in the shape of my body!  
Bye Bye skinny jeans...Hello maternity pants and Bella Bands!  

It makes me smile.  Our little one is kickin butt and takin names!

No comments: