Friday, May 1, 2009

Feeling a little better

The thought occured to me today that I may just be getting used to the nausea...or it may be that today is much lighter on the barf feeling than the past few days have been.  
Rather than eating breakfast, a small snack, lunch, a small snack, dinner etc...I decided to try a new approach.  I made a big plate of fresh fruits and veggies this morning, sat out some light ranch dip and have been eating a piece about every 5-10 minutes.  This is working...or seems to be for now.

My jeans have suddenly begun to feel REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY tight...thank God for Bella Bands!  Shhhhh, theyre so unbuttoned!  
But all in all little stuff seems to be lettin me know he or she is still doin good, and I am feeling a little better, a little more motivated, and alot less "horky" as my munchkins would say.

TGIF and TG its a good one!

Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby!

No comments: