Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ahhhhhh the soothing sound of a baby's heartbeat!

I could listen to it all day long! No kidding...really...all day.
I picked up a babydop from a friend today. I swore I wasn't going to get one, but since my hubby's work is making it REALLY FREAKIN HARD for him to get our apt days off work or off early enough to be there, the poor guy still hasn't heard our little one's heartbeat! Plus the kiddos really want to hear it too...so I succumbed to the pressure, knowing it may add to my paranoia about what could go wrong with a pregnancy...and picked up the babydop today from my friend Denise.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...I'm IN LOVE with the sound of our baby's heartbeat.

This dop is amazing! The sound is so so so clear! I had no problem finding little stuff's heartbeat-I know exactly where he/she is laying-its pretty obvious-it's where I get kicked all the time! I couldnt believe how loud this dop is too! And the sound of the kicks when I first started, had all 3 girls giggling up a storm! Thank you baby, for being cooperative so your big sissies could hear your amazing heartbeat! Now if you will just cooperate for daddy tonight, and next Friday at the ultrasound, I would be a very very happy mama. I will even avoid spicy foods for you for at least a week just to say thank you!

Today I am 17 weeks pregnant and I love my baby!

2 comments:

Momof2hapas said...

Yeah for heartbeats! What fun. Wish I had a dopler I was pregnant. :)

Mama & Baby E. said...

I didn't want one-but now that I borrowed it...its my favorite thing in the world! The heartbeat is awesome...but the sound of the movement makes me giggle-I LOVE IT!