Sunday, July 26, 2009

New info

So since I posted the big exciting boy news but skipped over all the technical stuff here ya go:

Baby Elliott will now be known as Sean. We were going to go with Jackson and Jax for short but have since re-evaluated that choice for a few reasons.
So Sean (Steven or Donovan-undecided right now) Elliott is still due Dec 15th.
As of last Friday he weighed 10.5 oz and looks perfect. The boy parts were not hard to distinguish which will make him happy later in life I am sure!
The brain chambers look fantastic and he is moving a ton which is great!
There is no doubt this kid has an attitude and personality already! He lets me know what he likes and doesn't from how I lay to what I eat (not so fond of the jalapenos-deal with it kid!)
He does NOT like the ultrasound machine and between trying to kick and head-butt it and turning away from it-he made that known 2 ultrasounds in a row now!

His placenta is pefectly attached at the back wall which is the safest place for it to be attached! YAY! Good safe boy!
The fluid and all the measurements were great. He is measuring to the day the perfect size!

We will have another ultrasound on the 21st of August to look at the heart and width of the spine since Sean wanted to move too much for them to see those things! He's my kid. Already has a problem with authority and refuses to cooperate unless he wants to. We're in big trouble and I LOVE IT!

No comments: