Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks!!!

Little stuff LOVES the fireworks! Each boom lastnight sent him/her into a frezy in my belly! We were about a mile and a half from where they were setting them off, so I can't imagine what the baby would have been doing if we were closer and could feel the vibrations even more!

We had our 16week check up on Thursday! Little stuff's heartbeat was a beautiful and very loud 156 bpm. We could hear him/her moving around like crazy in there too!

Our BIG ultrasound is scheduled for July 17th! If little stuff cooperates *crossing my fingers...and toes...ankles...eyes...anything else I can find to cross* we will be able to find out if he or she is a he or she!!! I am so so excited!!! So is Scott! He has the afternoon off that day so FINALLY it will work out come hell or high water for him to be there with me for one of the ultrasounds!
We will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Momof2hapas said...

Have you picked any names yet???

Mama & Baby E. said...

We have a few ideas. I think once we know the sex it will be easier to narrow them down. Right now, we're not completely agreeing on names!