Monday, July 13, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Our big ultrasound has been bumped back a week! *SNIFF SNIFF* OH THE HUMANITY!!! How will mama survive another week of dying to know if you are a boy or a girl!?!? I'll tell you how-lots and lots of time with the doppler!

In the last week, we have been able to hear little stuff's kicks and swings getting louder and stronger through the doppler-super cool!

He/she has definitely found its comfy space-always in the same position when I check the dop and I can find the hb without moving the dop around at all-always in the same place (or within a few cm). Of course good luck hearing the hb with all the kicking and whooshing swinging fist sound!

So our big ultrasound has been pushed off till the 24th! I shouldnt complain-the doc has a c-section to do this Friday-the woman having the c-section is far worse off than I am. At least I just have to twiddle my thumbs not have my belly cut open!

SO ONE MORE WEEK! Then we will find out! PLEASE cooperate little stuff!
I guess the good thing is that its one week further along-so our little one will be one week bigger and thus that much more to see in the ultrasound! YAY!

Remember the story of the man who bought the Italian Leather shoes.
On Sept 11th, 2001; a man was on his way to work at the Twin Towers. (I forget his name but my mom probably knows it-she read the whole article). He had bought $300 Italian leather shoes over the weekend and was wearing them for the first time that morning. On his walk to work-big blisters formed-so bad that he actually had to stop at Walgreens to pick up some bandaids. Because he stopped he was running behind schedule now...but because he was running behind schedule, he was not sitting at his desk, in his office with a window...a window which the 1st plane flew DIRECTLY into nose 1st.
Everything happens for a reason. Delays included. I can't see it now, but there is a reason that this appoinment has been pushed back a week. So I will do my best to be patient.

SEE YA ON THE BIG SCREEN IN 11 days Little Stuff!

No comments: