Friday, July 24, 2009

And it's a .....................


BOY!!!!
I KNEW IT!

So we have a small-ish man bear on his way. Once again he was totally uncooperative. He's a mover that's for damn sure! He bounced all over the place-kicked at the u/s machine and then finally got pissed enough that he turned away again. We have 2 fantastic pictures of the top of his head! WOOHOO! See the attached image!

So looks like the Elliott name will be carried on in our line after all. And the newest Elliott will be chasin' skirts not boys!
We are over the moon thrilled! My hubby needed a boy (and I already painted the nursery room blue! HAH!)

We haven't decided on names yet but have ruled a few out. I think I'll give in and let my hubby have the name of his choice. He deserves to name his only baby boy! I'll take middle name! We get another bonus u/s in 4 weeks since they couldnt get all the measurements since little man wasn't cooperating. I'm stoked! I love ultrasounds!
Thanks for all the prayers and good vibes! YAY TEAM BLUE!!!!

No comments: